- Will industry manage to keep the data that forms the basis of public safety evaluations of hazardous products like pesticides confidential?
- Or will the EU finally decide that the toxicity of all regulated products should be based on proper science – independent, peer-reviewed and publicly accessible research?
- Will EU food safety regulators finally remove from their panels the experts who have financial conflicts of interests with the industry they regulate?
- Will industry manage to maintain authorisation for the “kill-all-plants” herbicide glyphosate, despite many warnings from independent scientists and the massive mobilisation of EU citizens?
- Will industry manage to kill the precautionary principle, and replace it with its so-called “innovation principle”?
- Will corporations keep hijacking EU research budgets at the expense of public universities, independent scientists and public interest research projects?
Many of these fundamental questions will be answered by the EU institutions in the coming months. Your support will help us expose industry’s lobbying on these crucial issues, and campaign to push EU decision-makers to better defend public health and the environment.
Thank you in advance, for what you can contribute.